All Teem shirts are printed in the good ‘ole US of A.
We print on the softest and comfiest shirts we can find. Like jumping through a puffy cloud kind of soft. They’re also tagless, with custom printed size tags.
Refer to each product page for the sizing chart and any special instructions given per product. Or just take a guess and eat more/less pastries to make it fit.
Some of the designs are printed on different style shirts. Check the description and sizing chart for each product for any special instructions.
The best way to care for your shirts is to turn them inside out and machine or hand wash them on cold. Since all of the shirts have some percentage of cotton, they will tend to shrink a little after being washed and dried. For the least shrinkage, dry on low or hang dry.
Our shirts are printed with water-based or discharge ink, which leaves a soft print that won’t crack like plastisol prints. A few of the shirts use soft hand plastisol in order to get a bright white print.
Because we choose to use soft water-based inks, some of the prints will slightly fade after being washed. Black prints tend to fade the most, but will still hold up for lots of wear and washes.
No, we focus on helping you look awesome and leave the printing to the professional printing ninjas.
Once we ship your order, it should get to you in a few days (if you live in the United States) or a few weeks (if you live anywhere else) depending on the destination and customs processing. We’ll send you an email as soon as we send it. If you’re still not sure, just email us. We’re happy to clear things up.
Standard shipping for orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail.
It depends on your country and the size of your order. The easiest way to determine your shipping cost is to add the items to your cart, proceed to Checkout and enter your full shipping address to calculate shipping costs. Orders shipped outside of the U.S. are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
Yes, we ship to almost every country around the world. Orders shipped outside of the U.S. are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
Probably. It’s best to check with your nearest postal/customs authority, but we know about some countries:
- Australia: Nothing to pay for import goods valued at up to AUD1,000 (~USD850).
- Brazil: Anything over $50 (including delivery) gets hit with a tariff and customs which can double the cost. Do yourself a favor, order only one shirt at a time. You’ll spend more on shipping but avoid the painful customs.
- Canada: $9.95 CAD handling fee for USPS shipments + 5% import tax based on package value in CAD.
- Czech Republic: 21% tax is added + interior shipping costs or payment for tax service if you want to pick your package in person.
- Denmark: Any package from outside the European Union that costs less than 80 DKK for the items themselves will have no duties or taxes. Any package equal to or above 80 DKK, customs will add a fee of 128 DKK plus a sales tax of 25% on the entire amount.
- Finland: As in Germany (and probably elsewhere in EU), anything under €22 (price + shipping) is free of customs duties and import taxes, packages between €22-150 you’ll pay sales tax (24%) on price + shipping, and over €150 you’ll pay sales tax and customs.
- Germany: Anything under €22 (price + shipping) is free of customs duties and import taxes, packages between €22-150 you’ll pay sales tax on price + shipping (19% as of August 2014), and over €150 you’ll pay sales tax and customs.
- Isreal: Under $75, the purchase will be completely tax free (woohoo!); $76-500, a sales tax of 17% will be added; and for a $501-1,000 purchase, sales tax + customs is added – a whopping 32.2%.
- Italy: Anything under €22 (price + shipping) is free of customs duties and import taxes, packages between €22-150 you’ll pay sales tax on price + shipping (22% as of November 2015), and over €150 you’ll pay sales tax and customs.
- Netherlands: Anything over €22 (price & shipping) gets hit with sales tax (typically around 20% of the price including shipping). Anything over €150 will need to pay both sales taxes and customs.
- New Zealand: Men’s and women’s t-shirts are subject to 10% duty (baby stuff is exempt). GST of 15% applies to the total of purchase price, duty, and shipping charges. Good news, though – if the total duty plus GST due is less than NZD 60, you don’t owe anything! However, if the amount due is over NZD 60, you’re on the hook for duty and GST *plus* the combined Import Entry Transaction Fee and MPI levy of NZD 49.24. (The IETF and MPI levy include GST, thank goodness.) New Zealand Customs were nice enough to provide an online calculator.
- Norway: Anything under NOK 350 (price + shipping) is free of customs duties and import taxes, if above that you pay 25% sales tax on the total sum. Customs tax depends on the kind of goods ordered, i.e. clothes are 10,7% which are added before the sales tax.
- Portugal: VAT charge is 23% of the purchase total + post office handling charge.
- Romania: If declared value of package is over €10, but under €150, you pay the VAT of 19%. If declared value of package is over €150, you pay the VAT of 19% and an import tax imposed by them, it depends on weight, etc.
- Sweden: 12% customs tax (of the total value of the order). 25% sales tax of the customs tax value.
- Turkey: A limit of €75 per shipment for customs. If the value of shipment exceeds that, you pay +20% of the total sum.
- United Kingdom (UK): If your goods (excluding shipping cost) exceed £15, you’ll pay an additional 20% VAT on the entire cost of your order (including shipping), plus an £8 “handling fee” to Royal Mail. If your goods (excluding shipping cost) exceed £135, you’ll also have to pay an additional 12% “customs duty” on the entire cost of your order (including shipping). You can read about Import VAT and Customs Duty here, and Royal Mail’s handling fee here.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a USPS tracking link. Please allow 24hrs (48hrs over weekends) for the link to activate. Once the packages leaves the US, the tracking links may not update but the package is still on its way.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. Apparel items must be returned in new condition (unworn and unwashed) including original packaging within 20 days of delivery.
If we made a mistake, the item arrived defective or the item is lost in transit, please contact us and we’ll make things right.
To return or exchange an item please follow the steps below:
1. Include a copy of the packing slip or confirmation email from your order and note the new size or item desired. For example: “Please Exchange for 1x Large Cardinal Red Wire Tee.” (We cannot guarantee all items and sizes will be in stock for exchanges.)
2. Mail your return to:
TEEM Media House, Inc.
400 N Lexington St
Pittsburgh, PA 15208
ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES AND RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.
3. Upon receiving you return item(s), your new item(s) will be shipped out at no additional cost on us or we will issue your refund.
Any orders for a crowdfunding product that does not reach its minimum goal by the deadline date will be refunded.